If you just want a good one, just scroll down to the “Configuration” section.
My wife and I finally have a new printer that will replace the old one, which almost failed and does not print? (often considered an essential feature for devices), e.g.
News Day Printers now! this one has been stable for about 2 years and the drums are not as resonant as they used to be pic.twitter.com/JD0VuTpFJd
Matthew the Champion (@MattJChampion) January 28, 2021
We used the large Epson ET-2711 because of the ink tank, usually which should (hopefully) handle a steady stream of more expensive cartridges in favor of a few cheaper wines of ink per page. I was happy to post this and start developing the idea (partly because we are in much more self-isolation and what else to do)!
Imagine my fury, dear reader, when I found out that any job of setting up a wireless network for this printer is terrible if you follow the official instructions. I really spent time switching betweenthe Android software app (which gave me a very helpful “communication error” email to check if the printer is on and never) others and the software bundled with Bashtuts (which was also helpful), the printed documentation included in the package, and All website to provide neo.
The good news is that I finally figured out how to make it work. Even the best TV news for you at home, this is an idea that I have gone through this process many times, so I can report all the steps so that it is clear that it works correctly!
While I’ve had trouble getting official certifications, you may find that the iPhone app works great the first time, or the included software will help you get started. If it’s great, you’ve already been taken care of! This guide is more for those who have encountered unnecessary errors and have not been able to find a real way to move on with the accompanying document.
How .great .if .you .have .the .perfect .”printer” (USB A-B cable), I think USB setup is even easier! I don’t have such a cable, so I had to do everything without wires.
Here is a faster button/light key for the printer indicators and I will refer to it:
- Follow the steps in the documentation to populate the printer from our box, fill it with ink, and “just load the ink” (i.e. make it match with the bits).
- Turn the printer into “Wi-Fi Direct” mode by pressing and holding the Wi-Fi tab until the lights between the router and the smartphone stop flashing, leaving the smartphone’s light on all the time (This seemed oddly inconsistent at this point, you keep trying until the backlight of the smartphone will turn on).
- Press and hold the network button (to the right of each of our Wi-Fi buttons) until a new network status sheet prints (this will take a while).
- Find the section a called “
“, then find the SSID directly below it. It should be something very similar to the “DIRECT-9E-EPSON-ABAA05” I have (even though it’s listed) and with the newsuffix.Start=”5″>
- On most network status sheets, look for the “TCP/IP IPv4” section and currently look for “Direct IP Address” (meaning WLAN). Enter this IP address in the club’s night browser and you will get the print service portal.
- Open the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and select “Advanced and settings” and you will load a completely different page with many additional settings.
- Expand and left “settings click network” also on “WLAN”.
- You are genderlearn a lot of details about how the system always logged out, but if you scroll down the page, you will see a button that says “Configuration”. . Click!
- Scans for available Wi-Fi networks.
NOTE. If you receive an error message at this point, check that the main printer lights are not on at the same time, indicating a network error. If so, just press the WiFi button once to make the LED on the smartphone light up again, and then press the “Refresh” button in my browser, I would say.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect the printer to from the list (or enter the SSID manually if it is hidden), then enter and confirm your password.