When starting Bios Fever on a desktop or laptop computer, users sometimes see a wonderful error message called Processor Error. Shutting down computers due to overheating is the most common way to trigger this important warning. Here’s what happens when the players (or fans) can’t properly cool the equipment. This, of course, is unpleasant, but indicates that the security features of the computer remain intact and work. Many of all computer components can be irreversibly damaged if the fans don’t work properly. Overheating and error messages can be caused by many factors that can and can be corrected.
As Shown, Cpu Fan Error
No fan processor error occurs during a typical Windows session. this usually occurs during the startup or startup process of Windows. Error messages usually look like this:
Help Like Asus American, similar megatrends, stories are presented by other motherboard manufacturers. Your motherboard very often shows errors of the processor fan. Now we will try to solve this kind of problem by applying the solution. K
How To Fix Cpu Fan Error
Because CPU fan errors are caused by many hardware and software problems, there are various solutions to fix them. For example, the internal fan may need to be checked or if it is not working properly. See
Keep your processors cool and avoid error messages with each of these tips.
1. Check the BIOS settings related to the processor fan. Sometimes you can correct errors to make sure everything is in order. You You
If you get the initial processor error message, you may need to press f1 to open the BIOS settings.
In the BIOS, select Monitor – Processor Hardware Fan. for Set the CPU temperature to “Ignore” (this will not turn off the computer,if the temperature exceeds the threshold value). Don’t forget to exit the BIOS when you’re done. And on other MSI boards, this setting is easily accessible in the BIOS. Be aware that thermally disabling the CPU trigger may cause the CPU to heat up unexpectedly and be permanently damaged.
2. Wipe the air vents. Your use of the vacuum cleaner at full power is enough to remove and disperse the dirt from the air vents. Pull the brush-type vacuum cleaner to remove anything stuck there. If necessary, attack him with dust from an air weapon of a powerful or air cannon.
Remove a good air cooler from time to time and clean it with a brush, removing practically all dust or fluff. You can reliably descale the heating plate with an air gun if there is dust on it.
3. Convert your computer. No organism particles, and although the fan is working hard, your computer is in a hot or sunny place, it can get more, extreme heat will turn off. I am sure that your computer will neverleft standing or exposed to direct sunlight all day, move to a cooler location.
If you live in a country where the temperature is very high, take care of air conditioning in a single room, if possible without air conditioning. Make sure your room has adequate ventilation for the CPU fan, which heats up the atmosphere and raises the room temperature significantly.
4. Make sure your reliable processor fan is running. Usually check your computer’s fans when they are open to make sure they haven’t loosened or fallen. Depending on the fan model, some fans can be reattached with a screwdriver. or putty.
Open the case of our computer and see if your favorite CPU fan is running. In most cases, the CPU fan runs at a constant speed, and when it gets hot, the CPU fan speed automatically increases.
5. Actually overclocking. When accelerating the ventilation systemcould not cope with the increasing operating heat. Frequent shutdowns can cause scratches and breaks in electrical circuits, overheating and damage to circuits.
For example, Intel K version processors require a great cooling system, as they can be overclocked, which can require more power.
For example, Surface products are most likely designed not to be opened, and even that could void your warranty or permanently damage items. Refer to the official support guide for your device or contact your customer organization if you are not sure.
Be sure to disableDisconnect all power sources and simply turn off all electrical appliances before going inside. If someone turns off your computer, make sure you don’t turn it off or put it to sleep.
7. You are installing a new CPU fan. Your fan may just be broken and needs to be repaired. Fan repairs are easily covered under your computer’s warranty. Can you be sure that you will receive a new part for free or at a discount with the purchase of separately purchased media? If you have a liquid wine cooler with a high performance processor, Corsair liquid cooler fans can use a customizable software called Corsair Link.
8. Locate the CPU fan. Make sure the groupie’s CPU is installed correctly when you deploy it yourself. To connect, the CPU socket must be fully connected to the motherboard. If you turn off the fan in another place connected while the computer is running, the processor will never be cool enough because that’s the main purpose.Fan.
For example, the CPU connectors are labeled “CPU but fan”, if not, the three holes indicate clearly a three-pin connector for most of the fan.
There will also be a pump fan header, but it will be limited beyond the BIOS fan header.
9. Change the CPU fan connectors. Connect the CPU enthusiasts to another board slot on the family motherboard if you have multiple CPU socket fans. sometimes It fixes this cpu fan error.
10. Change the BIOS settings. You can ignore the CPU fan error message in step 8 if you see that only one CPU fan is working correctly, your computer is not overheating. Some companies, such as MSI, make it difficult to access the BIOS, but can still find a way to achieve this.
11.Solve the problems of the stage fan. Lightweight ultrabooks are too heavy, so there are no bulky fans on their hardware. In addition, manufacturers drastically reduce fan speeds, reduce battery consumption levels and noise levels. a.With the information, you can manually change the fan speed.
- A fan CPU slowdown error message indicates that your computer is having problems communicating with the CPU fan. This signal is mainly caused by the computer freezing due to overheating. By following these easy steps, change the CPU fan speed.