Blue screen also errors can be very difficult to understand and troubleshoot. They drain your computer and can cause you to lose significant projects and files. If you are getting a blue screen error, you should still see the error code at the bottom of the screen. One of them is “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION”.
When you get this popular Windows 10 blue screen error message, it can be incredibly intimidating. There is nothing to be afraid of though. In our article you will find everything about this error and how to fix it. Let’s lose
No time, but let’s also start fixing some blue Windows 10 Structure “critical damage” error messages.
What Is Causing The Error “CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION”?
Like most complex questions in Windows 10, this error does not have a single cause. The operating system custom standard was active, which had the ability to associate it with two problems, namely:
There are contributors, there are several ways to fix or improve this problem. The following are some of the ways that I would say have proven effective against the Critical_structure_corruption error. Just follow our instructions and make sure your files and software are protected from the red screen of death.
Optional: Log On To Windows In Crash Mode Without Participation 10
Many Windows 10 users have reported that they need to start some devices in failover mode before fixing this issue.
This may not be necessary, but we recommend trying it if none of the following methods work for you, or if you can’t sign in to Windows 10 after a system crash. What do you need to do here to finally start Windows 10 in Safe Mode? e
- Then turn off the device, press the button, turn it on again. Once you see Windows 10 loading, press and hold the power button until your device turns off again. Repeat this typing process, winRE.
- If you’re probably in the winRE interface, you should see a “Select an Option” page.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced Options → Startup Options → Restart.
- Your should device automatically restart its cases. next When you start you will see a list of options. Choose option 5 in the variety of safe mode.
Method 1: Remove Any Known Problematic Apps
Some features are known to cause a specific “critical_structure_corruption” error on windows 10. Uninstalling all of these applications may fix the error if it occurs again.
Currently, there are daemonbase.com Tools, Alcohol bluestacks, 120%, VirtualBox, Intel Accelerated hardware Execution And Manager, MacDriver, and applications that cause certain errors. If there are not many, we recommend using the ViewerWindows transition events (method to 5.A to ), define a large number of possible applications.
If any of these apps are installed on your device, follow the simple guide below to uninstall them. Can this completely eliminate the possibility of this obvious error appearing again on the screen. You
- Click on the Start menu on your personal taskbar, and then select Settings. Alternatively, you can simply press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open some application.
- Click on the Applications tile.
- Use the search function to search for specific problems with an installed application. You
- click next to the application and select the appropriate uninstaller
- Follow the on-screen options to uninstall the app.
- After completing the removal, also restart your computer.2:
Update The Graphics Driver Method
It is important to change the order of the drivers. An outdated graphics tab can cause long-term errors on your device and most likely lead to blue screens. Fortunately, ohUpdating these wonderful drivers is very easy and does not require any knowledge. Just follow our instructions to make sure your family has the latest driver installed.Must
- First, check which graphics card you are using. If you are not already familiar with some parts of the template, follow these steps:
Method 5: Run The Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Windows 10 has many troubleshooting tools to help you easily diagnose and fix problems without having to contact customer support. One such Windows tool is Memory Diagnostics, which can detect errors in your memory.
- Press our native Windows + R keys on the keyboard to bring up the Run function. Just type “mdsched.exe” and click OK.
select and now scan for problems (recommended)” to run a memory scan immediately. Be sure to save all files and close all applications before simply selecting this option.
Otherwise, “Select next time I start troubleshooting my computer” and restart the drive at your convenience.
- The next time you boot up, I would suggest checking the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool for problems. Be sure to read all the information presented on the screen and wait for it to complete.
- After the disk space check is complete, you can check to see if any issues are fully identified. Fortunately, if there were none, a person’s memory works well. checks:
Method To Run System File System Checker
File Checker is a tool that you can purchase by default in Windows 10. Also known as “SFC scan”, it is the fastest way to repair corrupted system files and fix other problems almost instantly.
- Press methods + windows R on your keyboard. This calls the Run utility.
- Type “cmd” and frequently press ctrl+shift+enter on your keyboard. So compress the invitation with Notorious permissions.
- When prompted, click “Yes” to allow changesin the device in the normal mode.
- At the command prompt, type the following command and press Enter to run it: sfc /scannow
- Please wait while the SFC scan finishes reading your computer and repairing infected files. This can take a very long time; do not close the command line too much and turn off the computer.